Golden Pineapple White Balsamic Vinegar
Our golden pineapple balsamic is sweet
and tart with the heady aroma of fresh ripe pineapple. This amazing,
zesty balsamic is the perfect complement to fruit salads and fresh
berries. It adds substantial flavor without discoloring salads.
Notes: Try pairing with soy sauce, ginger and our garlic extra virgin olive oil for an amazing marinade.
- Herbes De Provence
- Blood Orange
- Family Reserve
- Marinades for Pork, Beef, Poultry, and Seafood
- Leafy Greens
- Root Vegetables
- Creamy Desserts
- Combine with Chipotle or Mexican Spice olive oil to make a sweet and spicy marinade for flank or skirt steak fajitas.
- Combine with Cayenne olive oil and use to dress black bean, grilled corn, and avocado salsa.
- Combine with Blood Orange olive oil and grainy mustard to use as a glaze for the most succulent baked spiral-sliced ham.
- Combine with Herbes de Provence olive oil and dress roasted carrots or red beets and sprinkle with minced parsley.
- Combine with Family Reserve olive oil and use as a vinaigrette to dress a crab salad and serve over grilled pineapple rings.
- Use to make a decadent Pineapple granita or sorbet.
- How does a pineapple mojito sound?