Coconut White Balsamic Vinegar
This Coconut White Balsamic is wonderfully sweet, pleasingly tart and redolent with the clean, natural flavor of coconut. It makes a fantastic dressing or marinade and is divine paired with our Persian Lime, Onion & Cilantro Olive Oils or Toasted Sesame Oil.
- Sweet Treats
- Sauté shrimp in any of our hot/spicy oils, and finish with a generous drizzle of Coconut balsamic and serve over rice or mixed greens.
- Combine with Persian Lime olive oil and use to marinate chicken or to dress quinoa.
- Add to Champagne for a unique twist on the classic Mimosa.
- Drizzle over grilled or roasted pineapple chunks and top Greek yogurt, ice cream, or gelato.
- Combine with Mango fruit vinegar, white rum, seltzer, and fresh lime juice for a fantastic drink.