Vermont Maple Balsamic
We have searched high and low, and it appears that we have created the first of it's kind, an Aged Pure Maple Balsamic, using real 100% pure maple produced at a small family farm in Vermont. This balsamic is outrageously good. Think pancakes, waffles, glazing bacon, pork chops, ice cream, dressings, marinades, chocolate, cake, fruit, and on, and on. It pairs insanely well with our organic butter extra virgin olive oil, California toasted almond oil, French Walnut oil, blood orange fused (agrumato) olive oil & an one of the superlative unflavored extra virgin olive oils in our collection.
- BBQ Sauces
- Chicken or Salmon
- Marinades for Slow Cooked/Roasted/Grilled Pork
- Winter Squash
- Pastries & Creamy Desserts
- Cruciferous vegetables
- Drizzle with Roasted Walnut oil or Butter olive oil on pancakes, waffles, or French toast.
- Reduce and use it as a glaze for bacon slices, chicken, and pork.
- Combine with Blood Orange olive oil to make an earthy and sweet salad dressing.
- Add it to the wet ingredients of your favorite pumpkin bread recipe or whip it into cream cheese and frost carrot cake.
- Mix it with a spicy Dijon mustard to glaze ham.
- Add to baked beans or a homemade BBQ sauce.
- Combine it with confectioners sugar to glaze scones and cinnamon buns.