Espresso Balsamic Vinegar
13 18 $13.00 - $18.00
This aged Balsamic Vinegar is amazingly complex, with layers of authentic espresso and dark roasted coffee. It makes a fantastic glaze or bar-b-que base for pork, beef or chicken. Add a shot to an “affogatto float”, which calls for a tall mug of vanilla gelato scoops covered with coffee.
- Marinades for Beef & Pork
- BBQ Sauces
- Fresh Fruit
- Combine with Chipotle, Garlic, or Harissa olive oil to marinate steaks; makes great fajita marinade.
- Use it to add depth to your chili or baked beans.
- Drizzle over fresh berries or tiramisu.
- For a delicious dessert, drizzle it over pineapple chunks or brush it on pears, peaches, and pineapple rings before grilling.
- Combine with Blood Orange olive oil and use to marinate pork tenderloin.