Chocolate di Torino Dark Balsamic Condimento Vinegar
Torino is known throughout Italy for its high quality chocolate and coffee. Aceto Varvello blends high quality cocoa (whole ingredient) with our Traditional 18 Year Style dark balsamic to create our newest incarnation of Chocolate balsamic. The flavor is enormous and similar to wine; you will notice sophisticated mid-notes and a long finish that one would expect from high quality chocolate. This vinegar’s fruity and pruney center notes pair perfectly and infuse the chocolate flavor into your favorite recipes. Use for marinating meats such as slow-cooked pulled pork, braised meats, or as a replacement for sugar in your favorite baked goods. Pair this balsamic with Chipotle olive oil to make a perfect mole sauce or mix with Blood Orange olive oil or Walnut oil to make a delicious marinade. Fine cheeses and gelato are enhanced by this one of a kind vinegar. Did we mention that it is to die for in chocolate martinis?
Country of Origin: Italy Region: Modena Producer: Aceto Varvello
- Marinades for Beef, Pork, & Poultry
- BBQ Sauces
- Pastries, Desserts, & Martinis
- Fresh Fruit
- Mexican Mole
- Winter Greens
- Combine with any spicy infused olive oil for a Mexican mole or marinade for beef, pork, and poultry.
- Combine with any of the suggested oil pairings for great leafy green salad dressings.
- Drizzle over fresh fruit, ice cream, or whipped cream.
- Drizzle over pound cake or angel food cake and top with fresh fruit and whipped cream.
- Drizzle over Blood Orange olive oil brownies.