Harissa Olive Oil
Most popular in North Africa and the Middle East, Harissa is made with chili peppers (often smoked), garlic, caraway, coriander and cumin, which are pounded into a paste and left overnight to develop its flavors. We’ve added more peppers to this by popular demand, making it our hottest infused EVOO
- Chocolate Di Torino
- Italian Mango
- Balsamico Bianco
- Honey & Ginger
- Italian Espresso
- Chicken Tagine
- Lamb Stew
- Grilled Vegetables
- Spicy Grain Salads
- Combine with any of the suggested vinegar pairings to marinate beef, lamb, chicken, vegetables, or shrimp before grilling.
- Combine with Mango or Pepper & Honey for a spicy, sweet, and savory dressing.
- Drizzle over scrambled eggs.
- Add to lamb or chicken with fresh peppers before roasting.
- Drizzle over hummus.
- Use to toss couscous, quinoa, or farro.
- Drizzle over roasted bell pepper salad.